Monday, May 24, 2010

Authenticity

Mmmmm....I had the space to hang with my little girl this morning and have some snuggle time. And later, while she played in the family room, I snuggled with my laptop and some French Vanilla coffee.  I had some semi-uninterrupted time to blog-hop and do some discovery. It was wonderful! There are so many amazingly talented people out there and I love that they are sharing their work, passion and souls with the rest of us. On Brene Brown's site, I found some delightful discoveries. Her work on authenticity touched the very part of me that is exploring that currently.  She has created a lovely piece with a lovely message. 
It (along with a different version) can be downloaded here. I will be putting it around me, doing somejournalling with it.  It sums up so nicely what I have been stumbling around trying to express.
Enjoy the rest of the long weekend my lovelies!
xo
9er

No comments:

Post a Comment