Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Never Give Up

It is so easy to think that life is hard.  To sit in sadness and misery. To be in a dark twisty place because of what you feel surrounds your life. This week I made a choice.  To be happy. To live a life of grace and ease.  And I repeat that choice consciously throughout every day.  Because I have sat in the dark twisty place for awhile now - and it isn't serving me anymore. I love the feeling of sunshine on my face and the joy I see in my daughters eyes.  And I have realized that this is my life.  The one that I have been given.  And while that may sound cliche, like something that we have heard a zillion times; we have heard it because it is true. So when I saw the link to Nick's video and watched it, I cried.  Cried because I was so touched by the true heart of this man.  He has the sunshine on his face, always.  And I strive to be as joyous as he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment