Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Faith

Part of creating a Legacy is showing future generations who you are.  Who I am.  Most of us don't put enough time in to putting down our values, thoughts, feelings and emotions in to a tangible form that can be read and understood by those that love us and come after us. It's hard to commit yourself to paper - knowing that it will be read - potentially judged.  As humans, we have a hard time being judged and perhaps found wanting. Of course, that is just perception. Because at the end, the only opinion of ourselves that matters, is our own. I have been following the thoughts and journaling prompts on Your Life Spelled Out. Though I am never (or rarely) at a loss for what to write about or create, I have found having somewhere to focus my (occasionally) scattered thoughts has been very helpful.  Her gentle suggestions guide me to think about different aspects of my thoughts and life. So today, I put down my thoughts on Faith. As always - this is hard for me to share deep inner goo, but I am learning to be gentle. To put myself out there and to trust in the process of creativity that flows from it.  That is Faith in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment