Thursday, May 16, 2013

Clennan Coffee

Original Photo-lovely but needs some tlc to make it come alive!
I love love love when someone brings me an interesting project to work on.  Annika had seen this AWESOME photo at her father-in-laws house and just knew that she needed to have it on the family wall that she is building. But she wasn't sure what she could do with it, or if it could be brought back to life.  Well did I have fun with this one! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it's vintagey goodness! I wound up creating two versions because I couldn't decide which one I liked more! And it's a good thing that I did because both she and her sister-in-law liked different versions.  Annika got the black and white version on metallic paper - tons of depth and cool factor.  Corina fell in love with the toned and hand painted version and we printed it on watercolour paper for a truly authentic, vintage look.  Which on do you like best?
 
 xo
Jen

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on these Jen! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annika! So happy you're happy!

    ReplyDelete