Monday, May 27, 2013

Carter is 8!!!!

I can't believe that my baby girl is 8 today! When people told me that time will fly with her, I didn't really understand it.  But I do now! Even though it has been 8 years, it seems like just yesterday that she needed so much hands on care.  And while she still needs her parents, it is at a different level.  She is so independent, well spoken, brave, caring, compassionate, lovely and loving.  I am so in love with her heart and soul and am absolutely grateful to be her mom. 
Miss Jane had a busy weekend with flower girl dress fittings, dance pictures, her kids birthday party as well as a family birthday party.  There was a TON of stuff crammed in to a couple of days, leaving all wiped at bedtime last night. But so worth it for the chance to celebrate her and her amazing 8 years. Here are just a few of the shots from her weekend!

I love you with all my heart baby girl.
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. 8 - that is definitely crazy! Happy Birthday to Carter!

    ReplyDelete