Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Journey - AARCS

Many of you may have seen the story about Journey on the news a few weeks ago. It touched my heart, but when I met him, he stole it completely! You would never know what he has gone through - a gentle, sweet and lovely puppy.  Here's his story - Journey is available for adoption on the AARCS site.
 
Hi everyone! My name is Journey. I had a rough start at life, I was found in a leg hold trap but some amazing people came to my rescue. It hasn’t taken me long to feel better with all the love I’ve received.
Did I mention, I love people! I can’t stop wagging my tail! I wiggle with excitement constantly. Will you be the one to give me my fill of belly rubs??
I live with a dog they call, “Sykes” she is so much fun to play with. I like the little chihuahua to but he doesn’t want to play. The cats are comical when they spit at me but who would want to play with someone who spits at you anyway.
I love to go on walks with my foster mom and dad, I’m still learning why I can't pull on the leash. My recall is pretty good but I mostly follow Sykes lead.
I’m kennel trained, I sleep through the night and I’m very consistent with my house training, I’m super smart! I’m learning sit and lay down but make sure you have treats on hand.
I’m just waiting for a family to give my love and companionship too. I’m a fun loving, heart melting guy that will be at your side. Can’t wait to meet my furever family, love Journey.
 

 
 
 
  
xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment