Tuesday, August 28, 2012

McMitchell

Click to enlarge
Summer is fading and as I gear up for what will surely be an insanely busy fall, I came across these lovely pictures from last year that went unposted.  We have such unbelievably beautiful parks in Calgary to take advantage of.  Fish Creek will always be my favourite because it is stunning in any season.  I love the richness of the fall colours even after the leaves have come off of the trees. And I love the sparkle in the eyes of the girls as they cavort and hang out with their grandparents.  I will mourn the fading of the summer's heat.  But the tang of new fallen leaves brings nostalgia and grace to my world.  This year I will revel in the colours and crunch through leaves shed for another year.
How will you celebrate the coming of autumn?
xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment