Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sophia


I was so enormously flattered to be entrusted with Sophia's headshots. Not only are her parents both incredibly talented actors, directors and creatives in their own right, but let's just say that they MORE than know their way around the industry.  This quickly became one of my FAVE shoots ever.  Sophia is gorgeous, talented and so beautifully direct-able.  I could shoot her all day. The first shot is my personal favourite from the day (and was a serious contender for the final headshots) - I love how the light plays across her face.  But the three that follow are the shots the we chose to represent her in her career.  I love the range she portrays and I know that she is going to knock 'em dead.
Kill it at emerge Soph!
xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment