Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Food Glorious Food

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a pretty good cook when I get a chance. But over the last few years, I haven't been exercising my skill nearly as much. Most days I am lucky to throw together a deli chicken with some kind of vegetable and a side. But that may have ended for me. Two good friends have recently started their own food blogs.  The first started by Jill, Meal Plan-it, is geared towards busy families and has some FANTASTIC sounding recipes as well as meal plans for the week.
The second blog by Heather entitled Heather's Musings on Food has restaurant musings as well as yummy recipes (Coconut Lime Chicken Soup - just for me Heather?); many of which I have had the luxury of taste testing. 
So drop in and follow along with them. I know there are many culinary adventures to be had!

You guys have inspired me - now I just have to remember where my pots are.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jen, now people will expect me to write in my blog!

    ReplyDelete