Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Life Art!

I love creating Life Art!  It is always such a fun process to see where my head starts in the design process, and where the final image ends up.  These two pieces are very different.  The Bahamas piece is full of texture and bits and pieces related to the ocean. Even though I didn't shoot the original images, it is important for me to work with them to make them part of the style that I am creating in the piece. They are very different from the original images I started with. Click on the images to view them larger.
Kash's first birthday Life Art is again created with images from lovely Cheyenne and Lori. I wanted the main focus to be on the messy boy eating his cake. After all, isn't that what 1st birthdays are all about?  And then to follow up with the rest of the images to finish telling the story of the day.  I love love love that when Kash and Emory are older, they will have this amazing story of their lives that has been put together for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment