Thursday, June 24, 2010

Deconstructing 9er



It's official.  9er has been launched.  I have entered the world of Etsy.  Fot those of you who don't know Etsy, it is SOOOOOO worth checking out.  It is an amazing, online resource for all things vintage and handmade. Think Ebay, without the auctions crossed with the best market EVER! I'm a little excited...can you tell? Deconstructing 9er is my play place.  A place to put and sell the art that I am so passionate about.  For my art prints and encaustic paintings.  And for all of the other stuff that is swirling around in my bean these days. I would so love if you would check it out! There isn't much on there now...but stay tuned...so much more is in the works! In the meantime, here is a sneak peek of one of the pieces on there...and if you have any feedback...let me know!
xoxo
9er

No comments:

Post a Comment