Thursday, March 4, 2010

Expose Yourself

I had to go through all my archived images today.  It was a bit of housekeeping on my part, but I was also looking for some specific personal images that I hadn't archived nearly as neatly as my client's images. Sometimes when I look back, I am astonished at how far I have come (and we're talking back to the 90's here). But these files were from 2004-2007 and they were a treat for me to go through.  There is a lot of strong imagery from that time, with some collaborative work that reminds me how much fun that can be! I found a few that I loved and I will share a few here. I have had the joy of working/playing with Sarah multiple times and I love the ideas that she has and that she always takes the time to capture herself and who she is. Imagine if we all did that?  Imagine the legacy that our children would have - knowing who we are?  It's a good reminder to me to leave a deeper footprint. Here are a few of her images that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment