Monday, January 19, 2015

Nicole Furlan

Well howdy all! it has been an INSANELY long time since I had a chance to breathe, let alone post on here. Thank you to all of you who contributed to such a busy and wonderful year last year.  I'm so looking forward to the next one as I move in to my 17th year in business.  That seems like such a long time and yet it has flown by. So I'm going to try and catch up on some long overdue posts of some wonderful images I captured over the last few months.
Starting with Nicole!  We had such a lovely day creating headshots for her to launch her career. As a bonus, I got some lovely puppy time with her brand new puppy! Here are her new headshots, as well as some fun shots that we picked out as well. Enjoy!
 
 Break a leg Nicole - you're going to kill it out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment