Friday, September 12, 2014

Silver Valley Ranch and the Paynes


When I hear people say that the prairies are so flat and boring, I think to myself "you haven't seen my prairies then". Alberta is blessed with the most amazing skies, rolling hills, lush grasses, copses of trees and all of them come together at Silver Valley Ranch.  When a dear friend asked me to come up north a bit to take pictures with their grand daughter, I didn't know what to expect.  But I could never have anticipated the vistas that greeted me.  A typical one hour session stretched into far more as we explored all the ranch had to offer.  And I came away with a profound connection to the nature I had enjoyed with them.
Angie and Romeo are the facilitators of Equine Enrichment - equine facilitated coaching. I highly encourage you to visit her site and if you are lucky, enter their world.
Here are just a few of the absolutely amazing shots that came out of that day. Enjoy!
 
 
 xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment