Monday, June 2, 2014

Jessie on AARCS

I saw a sneak peek of Jessie before I met her, and fell in love with her markings! She is puppy through and through and I loved all her puppy kisses and nibbles. Her profile is on AARCS, but here is a preview.  Please help her find her amazing Fur-Ever home!

Hello! My name is Jessie and I am an 8 week old bull terrier X. My mom was rescued right before I was born. Me and all my litter mates got to spend the first 8 weeks together with mom in a very loving home. Now that we are older we are ready to find a family to call our own.

I love to cuddle! I hope you don’t mind because I plan on being a lap dog forever! This has been very easy so far considering how cute I am. I mean really, look at this little wrinkly face, how can you resist me. 

My foster parents say I am a great little pup. I haven’t had an accident in the house yet…although they do put me outside every hour…I don’t ever have a second to even try and pee on their carpet. They even wake me up in the middle of the night to take me outside, come on now…let a girl sleep! I do have a ton of energy around 6:00AM so I hope you are ready to start your day. My foster mom has been taking me to work every day and I sure love meeting everyone and all their dogs. When they do leave me at home they put me in this contraption called a crate…I cry for a little while but eventually just fall asleep!
I really can’t wait to meet my furever family so hurry up and apply to adopt me.
See you soon, 
Jessie
 
 
 
 
 
 xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment