Friday, February 28, 2014

Sherwood

Brrrrrr - it's a super chilly day out there.  I'm ensconced in my lair working on images with the heater going beside me. I was looking over the (very) long list of blog posts that I want to do and the images go back....a long way. So I thought I would choose some from the end of summer to make me feel warmer....if only virtually. I was asked by Lori and Brian at Gold 'C' Ker, to go the training fields in Kathryn to work with a group of wonderful people and their Golden Retrievers.  What an amazing day watching them work! There were some young uns there learning what to do with the birds, and some more experienced dogs as well. I love the water launching shot - Sherwood was one of the few that were brave enough to really leap out there as the water level was quite low. 
I will post some more of the other dogs over the next few days, but in the meantime, this is Sherwood! (Isn't he gorgeous?)
 
 
 
xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment