Tuesday, November 19, 2013

AARCS - Mona!

So much puppy love as of late.  And while it's sad that so many puppies need rescuing, I think that it is so amazing that there are so many agencies that are there for them.  So without further ado - meet Mona! She is available for adoption, and seriously...she is the cuddliest, softest puppy I have met yet!
Here is her link: http://aarcs.ca/portfolio-item/a21462631/

Hi! I’m Mona! I am a 2 month old mixed breed pup. I am currently living with my foster family and they love having me in their home. I am such a cuddle bug; I love any attention I can get. I am working on my house training and have only had one accident in the house so far, I sit quietly by the door to try and let them know I need to go outside. My foster parents are always telling me how well behaved I am. I love to sit for treats! I sleep throughout the night and rarely make a peep. I am doing well at crate training and I normally just curl up on my bed and have a sleep.
My foster family has two dogs and a cat and I really love them all. I’m fine with playing by myself but sometimes I like to run around with the big guys or go hangout with the cat. I haven’t been around kids yet but I’m sure I would like them; As long as they want to give me lots of hugs and kisses and maybe throw my ball!
If you think I might be the perfect addition to your family please apply to adopt me today! I can’t wait to meet you!
 
 
 
  
xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment