Sunday, June 9, 2013

And more - charity silent auction for Kids Cancer Care!

So I may be spreading myself a bit thin these days, but it's all for such good causes!  Cobs Bread on 130th is holding a huge fundraiser and Silent Auction in support of  Kids Cancer Care next Saturday  (yes - two events in one day!). I have an original painting, created just for this auction in there, as well as 3 prints of the same image.

Here's the info -
SATURDAY JUNE 15TH...11 AM - 3 PM AT COBS BREAD ON 130TH ONLY....we are hosting a HUGE FUNDRAISER EVENT for KIDS CANCER CARE & Camp Kindle!! FREE Spolumbo's BBQ, a UNRESERVED online auction, FREE BREAD for a YEAR DRAWS, ...WAIT THERE IS MORE, I will donate 20% of all my sale proceeds for the day to Kids Cancer Care! PASS ALONG THE INVITE, YOU WONT WANNA MISS THIS - we have FANTASTIC Items up for bid (UNRESERVED) & all to support a WONDERFUL CAUSE! DON'T MISS IT!!!
Check it out, have some fun and win some great stuff!
xo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment