Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jennifer Chipperfield - the Blog is here!

Well, it's finally time.  My paintings and fine art need a home of their own. So I have my very own new site!!!! The link is on the right here, but officially, it is jenchipperfield.com . I hope you will come check it out, visit often and see what is going on.  I'm pretty excited about the new look!  And I'm still very much getting used to it as it is a Wordpress site and MUCH more complicated to set up than this one.  My series are featured as well as an art journal page.  Eventually I will have videos and MANY cool things.  But in the meantime, leave me some comments, show me some love...and please...let me know if anything isn't working!!!!
Thanks for all the support...you guys are the reason I am taking this step!
xoxoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment