Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bunny Journal

 I have always loved paper.  In any form.  Even when I was younger, the thought of school supplies would send shivers down my spine.  I know - I'm a nerd. Whatev! I think watercolour paper has always been one of my favourite textures though. Especially a lovely 140lb cold press...mmmmm....so lovely.  It has been in my head lately to try book making - it seems like a natural evolution from the journaling.  So I taught myself over the last couple of days and it was SOOOOOO much fun!  This is a hand-stitched, 4 signature (24 leaf) journal with fold out flaps. With a bunny on the front just for fun. I love that the cover just kept evolving - it was like it told me what it needed and I just put it together. The new 7 Gypsies papers were a lovely addition as well-the little doodles in them fit in perfectly!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment