Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dropped out of the blogosphere for a while...

...but I'm back! The Christmas season always kicks my butt a bit and I just realized how long it has been since I have connected on here. I have been doing lots of work and playing with some really cool new stuff - I just haven't been sharing. So I'm going to try and catch up over the next bit with some long over-due blogs.

I had a busy Christmas break and was fortunate enough to get a chance to work with Stefanie Rose-Airey; an incomparable singer who will be taking the world by storm. I was also fortunate enough to do some work for Chris Kerson (an immensely talented actor). There is no bigger compliment to me that an actor would come from New York to work with me for his headshots when there are SOOOOO many amazing photographers in the big apple. Thanks for all your support and know that it is returned one hundred fold. Here are a few shots from their respective sessions.

Break a leg with the upcoming role Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment