Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some new play...

It's the case of the showmaker's kids go shoe-less. But in this case, I have display images all up in my client area. But do I have any shots of Carter around our house? Few and far between. All my energy goes in to creating art for my clients and at the end of the day I get blocked on what I want in my own home. Part of the problem is that, when I can do anything - where do I start? So I bit the bullet and started. I have created 4-20x30 pieces for my living room. Now that I have done all the work on them, I think one of them will have to go in a different area because the colour is so different from the rest. But I will make that decision when I get them up and replace it if I need to. Here they are. And when I get them up in the space and finalized, I will post a shot of that!




No comments:

Post a Comment