Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wow...

is August really halfway over?
(a little self indulgent whining here...bear with me)
I feel like this just walked up and slapped me in the face. Between my sisters wedding (which was wonderful), replacing my computer and numerous other incidents, I feel...done. I should (there is that evil word) be relaxing and enjoying the summer. But it seems like everytime I have some time off with CJ and D, the weather isn't co-operating. And I would just love to have some fun in the sun. So excuse the big blurt here but this summer doesn't feel like sunshine and roses. There seems to be a lot on the go but nothing really getting done. I am in a place of transition which is a really good thing and is a lot of work and emotional energy as well. Reinventing oneself to any degree is always a challenge! So bring on some BBQ,golf,sprinklers and sun. I want a couple of weeks with some fun before the crunch season hits! And check with me tomorrow - I will so be over this. ;)
Anyone else feeling this way? Hit me back to let me know I'm not alone in this!
xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment