Monday, March 9, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Papers

As some of you might know, a few months ago, I launched my first two lines of Digi Scrapbook papers. I am so pleased to announce that they are now available on my website at http://www.chipperfieldphotography.com/ in the orderables gallery. Here are the preview images to give you a taste of what you will be able to play with.

Here is a sample image using one of the Peony papers with a beautiful butterfly detail. The script text in the backgrounds lend a nostalgic air to these varied and organically based papers.I will be doing a random draw at the end of this week, from any comments made to this post for a free set of both papers!

For everyone else, the papers may be ordered directly on line and I offer Paypal for easy payment. In some shopping cart weirdness, the prices show in USD but will actually be in CAD and include GST.

Thanks for playing!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jen,
    I would like to be entered in this draw =)
    Thank you.
    Cheyenne Hill

    ReplyDelete