Monday, April 21, 2008

Mompreneur Fair

What an awesome day on Saturday! I haven't done a trade show in years and I was apprehensive about this one. But it was awesome! The organizers, Katheryn and Derek Bechthold did a fabulous job - it's a shame the weather was so terrible. But people came and I got a chance to chat with lots of awesome people throughout the day. The winner of our raffle draw for a free session is Kelly Matras. Look for an update of what we did at her session on a future blog!


I launched my Life Art and got an amazing response. I can't wait to start working with clients to make fabulous legacies together. And I was so happy to have Cheyenne (and Emory) there in her first official role as a part of Chipperfield Photography. Thanks for being a part of it Chey.


So the ideas are flowing and I will keep this updated as often as I can to keep all of you in the loop!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment