Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So many new and cool things coming!

It just seems like I can't sit still lately! My head is flooded with ideas and I can't wait to get them out. Out of my head, out to you guys to see...it feels endless. But it is extremely exciting and I can't wait to see how the year is developing!

I did an amazing shoot with a long term client of mine a couple of weeks ago. Here is one of the images from her Belly shoot.


Thanks Cheyenne, for letting me play! I can't wait to do Emory's shots!

This piece is the start of a new series of work. I haven't found just the right name for it yet, but it will be so much fun to explore and really tap in to the emotion behind an image.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! This is something I am wanting to get into also but I have to agree..to many idea's, not enough time!

    ReplyDelete